1. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
2. Egypt is our country of domicile.
3. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website
4. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
5. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP, USD and EUR.
6. Severals B2B will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt..
Most hotels practice free cancellation policy but however it is subject to hotel’s cancellation policy. Cancellation is allowed depending on the number of days out from date of arrival. A certain percentage from the room rate or charges based on number of room nights maybe forfeited as a penalty. The above policy is only applicable to the Hotel portion.
If the booking is ‘Non-Refundable’, it cannot be amended or modified. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given (Hotel policy).
You agree that Severals is not obligated to refund any monies paid to purchase the “Package” in the event that you are not able to completely utilise your “Package” for whatever reasons.
1. If you wish to make any changes (hotel rooms) to your “Package”, you must notify Severals in writing. Changes are not guaranteed. All requests are subject to availability of flights and rooms.
2. If and when changes to your “Package” is allowed, you agree to bear any additional charges / penalties imposed by the Severals and the hotel operators that is applicable at time of changes being made.
3. No refunds can be made for any unused part of the package or on/after original start date of your trip.
4. Change fees, penalties and other charges are assessed based on the departure date of your trip, hotel policies, flight booking class and fare rules and the date you initiate the change.
5. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Please read the notes below carefully, if you need any clarifications, please contact our reservation and ticketing counters or email us at email@example.com
E-Ticket Passenger Itinerary/ Receipt: Please note that you are required to keep a printed copy of this "E-Ticket Itinerary" with you throughout the journey as it is required for entry into the airport, check-in, refunds or exchanges.
Fare(s) subject to cancellation charges, if any. Please contact our customer care and support for details. By booking this ticket/fare, you agree and accept all terms and conditions, cancellation and ticket exchanges rules of this ticket/fare.
No-Show Passengers: confirmed passengers who do not present themselves for their booked hotel are termed as 'No - Shows'.
If for some reason you are unable to undertake travel on a hotel for which you have a confirmed booking, please contact our customer care and support as early as possible to avoid penalty.
By using the services provided in the website (this “Website”) of Severals, you understand fully and agree to content of this liability disclaimer.
Severals and its affiliates make no warranty or representation that any information, software, products and services provided in this Website are non-infringing, secure, accurate, merchantable, fit for purpose and free from computer viruses. In particular, Severals and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of and expressly disclaim any liability for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation relating to any photograph, product description and/or any material concerning hotel, cruise, automobile and other products, as most of which are supplied by our suppliers (the “Suppliers”). Hotel ratings displayed on this Website are intended only as general reference, which shall not be construed as guarantee of its accuracy by Severals and its affiliates. Severals, its affiliates and its/their respective Suppliers may make changes to this Website and the content therein from time to time without notice.
All information, software, products, and service herein are provided “as-is” without warranty or representation of any kind by Severals or its affiliates and/or its/their respective Suppliers about its suitability for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any such products or services in this Website shall not be construed as endorsement or recommendation of which by Severals or its affiliates. Severals, its affiliates, and/or its/their respective Suppliers hereby disclaim all liabilities in connection with such information, software, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
The Suppliers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Severals or its affiliates. Severals and its affiliates shall not be held liable for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such Suppliers. Severals and its affiliates shall have no liability and shall make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and shall have no responsibility for any additional expense, omission, delay, re-routing or act of any government or authority.
In the absence of fraud and gross negligence, in no event shall Severals, its affiliates, and/or its/their respective Suppliers be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this Website or the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this website, or use the Website in any other ways, even if Severals, its affiliates, and/or its/their respective Suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages.